FAQ Revolution tries bettering the classical question-to-static-answer scheme by introducing a choice-based system. Options an amazing search system permitting customized key phrases definition and brings additionally a Data-base part to your website. Every little thing specializing in search engine optimization!
- FAQ system:
- FAQ topics categorization with elective child-subject
- Elective picture for first-level topics
- Normal question-to-answer FAQ
- Alternative-based FAQ. Every FAQ notice may convey to a customized textual content, a predefined textual content or a brand new query
- Every FAQ node might have an related photogallery with lightbox
- Every FAQ node might have related Data-base articles or related exterior hyperlinks
- Every FAQ has received a standalone web page, to be higher listed by search engines like google
- FAQ search helper, manually defining customized key phrases to assist customers discover the correct reply
- Customized FAQ sorting (by default are sorted alphabetically)
- Theme template selection for FAQ pages
- FAQs search & show shortcode:
- (elective) pressured topic choice
- (elective) pressured child-subject choice
- (elective) “search mode”, to indicate FAQs solely after a textual search
- Full deeplink system over every motion (in focused pages utilizing a single searchbox)
- Elementor and Visible Composer native integration
- Data-base part:
- Data-base tags, grouping articles and to optionally be proven on the finish of the article
- Article tags archive (utilizing your theme’s template)
- Theme template selection for KB articles
- Exterior hyperlinks database: report hyperlinks to be hooked up to FAQ nodes
- Base-URL management over FAQs, KB and KB tags
- Full management over font sizes and colours
- Customizable fastened texts
- 100% translatable, WPML or Polylang prepared
- Dev-friendly API to fetch or search FAQs
Why ought to it’s a revolution?
A related a part of the net is about questions & solutions.
Simply give it some thought: what number of instances you seek for solutions?
It’s as much as web sites answering in one of the best ways potential and give customers what they’re looking for. Usually FAQ programs are composed by collapsible accordions containing static textual content, however are they actually environment friendly?
FAQ revolution inherits LCweb assist website’s expertise (serving greater than 37.000 clients since 2015) and makes a step additional, introducing new ideas reminiscent of semantic search helper and choice-based FAQs.
Plus, it provides an actual knowledge-base part to your web site. You possibly can hyperlink articles in addition to exterior hyperlinks to every FAQ, creating an unbeatable consumer expertise!
Static solutions can’t be environment friendly with questions involving many variables or resulting in sub-questions. Right here’s the place choice-based FAQs makes the distinction: giving customers focused solutions to their questions!
By means of an intuitive buider you may shape-up your instances tree, analyzing consumer’s scenario. Simply as you have been speaking head to head!
Every reply might finish with a customized or predefined textual content… or you may as well proceed querying the consumer to raised perceive its scenario.
As you may see on this demo, every reply may comprise a photogallery and hyperlinks resulting in inherent pages. Every little thing has been thought to present the most effective reply within the easiest method potential.
FAQs search helper
What actually makes the distinction is how effectively you can provide customers what they’re looking for and, generally, completely different customers gained’t use the identical key phrases.
By default FAQ Revolution considers FAQ’s title and outline, nevertheless this may not be sufficient. Right here’s the place search helper comes useful:
You possibly can specify further phrases to be matched by the plugin, serving to completely different folks discovering the identical reply.
Data-base and Exterior hyperlinks
Customers training above all.
Teached customers gained’t have trivial questions and will take pleasure in your providers!
Nonetheless can be essential to have a clear and exhaustive website’s part explaining how issues work. FAQ Revolution robotically creates this part!
You simply should concentrate on articles creation, possibly tagging them to be shortly grouped!
Typically you may additionally need to insert exterior references to current net pages: the plugin additionally brings a hyperlinks database part meant to maintain them within the cleanest and quickest manner potential!
WP builders integration
The entire plugin is designed to provide the most search engine optimization rating over FAQs and KB articles. Every FAQ has additionally received its personal web page you may embody into sitemaps to be shortly listed.
FAQ Revolution provides you the entire management over FAQ, KB and tags URL: this implies you may as well set their base-URL together with their slug.
Lastly, deeplink: you’ll have a number of “FAQ search” pages the place every search step is deeplinked, permitting direct hyperlinks to be made on the fly!
WP builders integration
Cease questioning what hides behind complicated shortcodes and begin utilizing real-time previews! They’re the state-of-the-art of recent wordpress web page constructing, dashing up growth.
The plugin natively integrates with Elementor and Visible Composer, to provide the finest consumer expertise obtainable in the present day on wordpress.
Your fashion, your colours
As per LCweb’s philosophy, every font and shade might be managed, completely adapting to each web site!
Clearly the plugin is fully responsive: excellent on any gadget.
FAQ Revolution can be fully translatable on each back and front ends.
It is possible for you to to localize it creating your .po file, utilizing WPML or Polylang!
Do you could have a assist system and need to combine FAQs search?
You possibly can rely on two dev-oriented PHP features to question and search them!
Please notice that, in the meanwhile, deeplink can’t be utilized in greater than a language.
See the changelog right here—>